Thursday, February 22, 2024

Slow Cooker Chicken Burritos

Warm comfort food always sounds good on a cold evening and when it's a simple crockpot recipe that's even better.  Hope you will find it as tasty as my crew does.

Easy Crockpot Chicken Burritos

In a slow cooker layer in 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts.  Sprinkle over them 1 package of taco seasoning mix.  

Next add to the crock pot, 1 can diced tomatoes, 1 can whole kernel corn and 1 can of black beans.

Cook on low for 6 hours.   With 2 forks shred chicken in the crockpot and mix in 3/4 c of sour cream.  Cook 1 package of Spanish rice as directed.

Serve chicken with, rice, flour tortillas, salsa, grated cheddar and any of your favorite taco toppings!

YUM!

If you'd like to receive more free recipe ideas from me, please check out the recipe tab at the top of the blog.  If you would like me to start an email list for new recipes that I post, please send me a note about that and I will see what I can come up with.  Contact me at prairiechicknotes@gmail.com

Happy Eating!

~ Connie


 

No comments:

Post a Comment