Monday, April 22, 2024

So how are those family Bios coming along?? you ask...

 


Well, some progress is better than no progress right?  I have written book report style biographical sketches about all four of my grandparents.  So those are complete for the moment and I have started working on the great grandparents on my side of the family.  

I think those biographical sketches really add something more interesting to my genealogy research.  I love tracing my family tree and MY eyes glaze over at just lists of names and dates on records.  So I imagine my relatives who aren't so fascinated with genealogy might really not want to read anything that just is a list of facts.  Hopefully my kids and grandkids will enjoy reading snippets about their ancestors lives some day.

Here is one example of what I have for one great grandmother. 







Remember to tell your family's stories.
~Connie


No comments:

Post a Comment