Monday, June 17, 2024

Summer entertaining


I don't know about you but sometimes for me the thought of entertaining family and friends can feel a little overwhelming.  I have been trying this year to have the kids out once a month, but that sometimes is challenging with everyone's family schedules.  I keep trying though.  I have settled on Saturday of the last weekend of the month.  It's casual and the menu is basic with a make ahead or crockpot main dish. The important things are the family visiting,  a craft or game time for the grandkids and laughter for all.

Find time to make special memories with those you love.

In June the family meal is instead a double baby shower for my daughter and daughter-in-law!  Can't wait for these new little ones to join the bunch.

~Connie


No comments:

Post a Comment