Monday, June 10, 2024

Summer Outfit Formulas

Well, the weather of mid west summer is here in central Iowa. 😓 Can you tell I am not especially a fan of hot summer weather??!  I don't really love myself in shorts anymore. Yes, I have one of those milestone birthdays coming up this year! 😕 But I certainly don't want to roast in jeans every time I have to head into town for errands.  So I have been working out some summer outfit formulas that can be my quick go to outfits this summer.

Formula #1 - A Jean Skirt and Top

 (This works for every top I would normally wear with jeans, so there are numerous combos in my closet.  So quick to grab and go too!)



Formula #2 - A Khaki Skirt and Top 

(Again this basic skirt works with most any summer top in my closet.  Another quick grab and go!)



Two other formulas that I wear often are a grey sport skort that goes with most tops I own and a couple of easy breezy tee shirt dresses.  Hope this info helps you create some go to outfit formulas of your own. 😉 Stay cool!

~Connie








No comments:

Post a Comment