Monday, August 12, 2024

In a Style Rut and feeling Frumpy!

 


As we roll into the last month of Summer, I am often feeling like I wear the same outfits on repeat.  So I guess I am getting tired and looking for new outfit ideas.  I know I have plenty of clothes and I just need to get in the closet and pull together some new combinations.  If you feel the same try this Style Tip ... and you won't have to do any shopping!

Go into your closet and select  a bottom you like and wear often (skirt, jean, pant, short etc.)  next pair with it 3 or 4 different tops.  Take a photo on your phone of each new outfit.  Do the same for 3 more bottoms so you end up with 12-16 new outfit ideas recorded in photos on your phone.  Now over the next week or two make an intentional effort to wear these new outfit combos.  When you have worn all the outfits repeat this process and come up with 12-16 other combinations.  This always helps me get out of my style rut and I hope it can do the same for you. 😊

~ Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment