Thursday, August 22, 2024

Lemon Bundt Cake

 


One of my favorite cake recipes is my Aunt Jane's lemon bundt cake.  I love it so much I usually have it on my birthday every year.  This month my daughter Abigail is turning 27 and she asked if I would make that cake for her birthday.  She says it's her favorite cake too.


The recipe is simple and oh so delish!


Lemon Bundt Cake

1 lemon cake mix

1 box instant lemon pudding

1 c. milk

3/4 c. oil

3 eggs

Mix all ingredients as directed on cake mix.  Grease a bundt cake pan well.  Pour in batter evenly.  Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.  Cool for 10 minutes in pan then invert on serving plate to finish cooling.

When completely cool glaze with a mixture of 1 c. powdered sugar and 1/3 c. lemon juice.  the glaze can be tinted with yellow food coloring if desired.

If you need an easy and delicious cake try this one.

~ Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment