Monday, September 23, 2024

My new granddaughter arrived!!


 My oldest daughter had her first baby last week.  She was 10 days early but we were all ready and anxious to meet this sweet little girl.  Baby and Mommy are both doing great.  Grandpa and I are thrilled that we have two new little babies to love, and it will be such fun to see the little cousins grow up together.  My new grandson is only 8 weeks older than this new baby.  I sewed gray camo overalls for my grandson back in May and I made the same pattern in pink camo flannel for new baby this month.  I think they turned out really cute.  The new dads both loved them.  I have a long project list for Christmas gifts so I will be posting more about my creations as the weeks progress.

Happy crafting everyone!


~Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment