Monday, September 2, 2024

A meaningful gift


Earlier this year my sister shared with me an idea she is doing for her granddaughter.  She purchased a Bible with wide margins for journaling and drawing and she is using this Bible in her daily prayer times.  Kate plans to do some journaling in this Bible for her granddaughter Bea as she prays for her and thinks of verses that she wants to share.  Beatrice is just a toddler now but this will be a special gift in the future from her grandmother on her confirmation day.  

I really loved this idea and want to start a similar one for my oldest granddaughter who is 7.  I still have a few years to get this project done before Adalynn makes her confirmation ... so I was happy to find a similar Bible in my local Christian bookstore. 😊  I think this truly could be a meaningful and lovely gift.

~ Connie



No comments:

Post a Comment