Monday, September 16, 2024

A third board book ... Ruby's Pumpkin Surprise!

 Last fall I created my third board book as a gift for my three granddaughters at Halloween.  It is the third book about my real life farm kitties Emmett and his sister Ruby.  With the new babies here for Christmas this year I have two more book ideas I hope to get printed before the holidays.  Wish me luck!




The three books so far about Ruby and Emmett are - "Hello, Ruby"     "Shoo, shoo, Emmett" and   "Ruby's Pumpkin Surprise".    Hopefully coming out by Christmas 2024 will be  "Whooo does Ruby Hear? "  and  "Emmett needs a Friend".  Writing and illustrating these books has been a dream come true for me.  As an avid reader I have always wanted to write my own books, and having these grandkids has given me the perfect opportunity.

Happy Fall!

~Connie


No comments:

Post a Comment